Don’t want to choose between a tomato or cheese sauce for your pasta dinner? Neither did I!
You Can Have Your Cheese and Tomato Sauce, Too, Pasta Casserole!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Start the ground beef browning in a skillet and the pasta boiling in a pot.
- Cook spinach according to directions on package.
- Spray a 13 x 9 Inch Pan like this one I love with cooking spray.
- While all of that is cooking, get two large bowls like the bigger ones in this Mixing Bowl Set and dump the tomato sauce in one and the cheese sauce in the other.
- Once cooked, mix the ground into the tomato sauce and the pasta & spinach into the cheese sauce.
- Layer half of the cheese mixture in the bottom of the pan, half of the tomato mixture on top of that and sprinkle Parmesan and half of the mozzarella on top of that.
- Put it all in the oven and bake at 400º F for 30 minutes.