Three out of five members of our family have birthdays coming up in the next three weeks, and I’m already seeing some of the fun free stuff we are going to get in this year. There are alot of birthday freebies out there, and many of them have perks all year long. I’ve seen alot of them, but haven’t take advantage of them all. Some are not in my area, others I’m not interested in, some I just wouldn’t use. I’m only sharing a dozen of the birthday freebies I’ve actually signed up for, used myself and liked, so I can vouch for them. I’m aware of alot more, and plan to sign up for a few new ones I discovered while looking up these links to share with you, so I’ll probably update this list in the future to share some new favorites. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
- Ace Hardware. My husband is always needing something from the hardware store, so a $5 off of a $20 purchase coupon is more than welcome around his birthday. This is also a rewards program. http://www.acehardware.com/acerewards/index.jsp
- Captain Ds. I’ve got everyone in my family signed up for this one. Free meals on our birthdays? Yeahhhh, buddy!! http://captainds.com/join-ds-club/
- Coldstone Creamery. Creamy, cold deliciousness for zero cents. No joke! https://www.coldstonecreamery.com/mycsc/signup/index.html
- Dairy Queen. I love this one, because you get a buy one get one free coupon for a Blizzard on your birthday and other coupons throughout the year.
- Firehouse Subs. No link needed on this one. Just show up on your birthday with your photo ID, and they’ll give you a delectably free medium sub. My husband is partial to this one, being a firefighter and looooooving their subs. 🙂
- IHOP. My husband loves breakfast foods, so this was a birthday gift he was excited to learn I’d gotten for us. They send you a coupon for a free meal, plus send other random surprise coupons throughout the year. Yum, yum! http://ihopcorp.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&_Theme=30064771093&Inputsource=W
- Kmart. This is just for kids’, and they get a little gift pack with high value coupons and a $5 Birthday Bucks thing. My daughter loves it! http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/dap_10151_10104_DAP_BirthdayClub-home
- Moe’s. I love Moe’s! Free entree? Yes, please! http://moes.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&InputSource=W
- Outback Steakhouse. Get some great coupons throughout the year, not just on your birthday. https://www.outback.com/offers-form
- Red Lobster. This is one of our favorite places to go for our rare dates, so it was a given that I’d sign right up for their club. The birthday surprise is usually a dessert or something like that, but the coupons throughout the year are even better. http://www.redlobster.com/club/
- Toys R Us. Another one for the kiddos. Free gift card, and you can sign up for a phone call from Geoffrey Giraffe and can get even more goodies if you show up in store. https://geoffreysbirthdayclub.com/
- Zaxby’s. Get a free Nibbler, and a free meal for joining. http://www.zaxbys.com/join_our_clubs/zax_mail_club.aspx Also, sign up your kiddos for their kids club: http://kidzclub.zaxbys.com/
Which birthday freebie are you most excited about getting for your birthday or someone in your family? For free clothes, check out Schoola Discount Clothing